4 bedroom detached house for saleWootton Way, Maidenhead
Sold STC £585,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEDROOM 4/GUEST BEDROOM
- EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- FORECOURT PARKING
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Popular Altwood area on Norden Farm, a delightful, well presented and spacious three/four bedroom detached family home featuring a ground floor bedroom with en-suite and a neat fully enclosed rear garden. Highly Recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Double radiator, coving, twin sealed unit double glazed windows, understairs cupboard.
Close coupled w.c., vanity wash hand basin, storage cupboards, tiled splashback, radiator, automatic extractor fan, tiled floor.
Bedroom 4 / Guest Bedroom 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Radiator, coving, sealed unit double glazed front aspect bow window, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower recess with Aqualisa mixer and tiled splashback, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., radiator, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, extractor fan, linolite and shaver point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Roll top work surfaces, inset Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer taps, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, wall cupboards, tiled splashback, plumbing for dishwasher, space for under counter fridge, Neff four ring electric hob, concealed extractor over, Bosch double oven with cupboards over and under, small breakfast table/bar, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, inset downlighters, open doorway to:
Utility Room 8' 6" x 6' 2" max ( 2.59m x 1.88m max )
An L-shaped room with radiator, appliance space, plumbing for washing machine and water softener, sealed unit double glazed door to garden.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 6" into bay x 18' 8" max ( 6.25m into bay x 5.69m max )
An L-shaped room.
Lounge Area 20' 6" x 10' ( 6.25m x 3.05m )
Raised fireplace with recess and gas coal effect fire, two radiators, coving, feature full height sealed unit double glazed front aspect bay window and sealed unit double glazed rear aspect picture window, open square archway to:
Dining Room 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Double radiator, sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door, coving.
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, airing cupboard and boiler cupboard, Gloworm gas fired boiler and factory lagged hot water tank, access to partly boarded loft with ladder and light.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.20m )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed side aspect window, built-in double wardrobe and top cover over.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 7" max ( 3.58m x 3.23m max )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear aspect window, double wardrobe and top cupboards over, built-in bookcase and cupboards, vanity recess with vanity wash hand basin, cupboards under, tiled splashback and light.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 5" max ( 3.05m x 2.26m max )
Radiator, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window, double wardrobe with top cupboards over, adjoining recess with top cupboards over, vanity/dresser unit with wash hand basin, cupboards, drawers and knee-hole.
Bathroom 8' x 6' 10" max ( 2.44m x 2.08m max )
Fully tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating, white suite comprising shaped panel enclosed bath, mixer tap and separate shower mixer with curved shower glass screen, close couple w.c. with enclosed cistern, vanity unit with wash hand basin with mixer taps, drawers, cupboards and storage units, two chrome towel ladders, sealed unit double glazed front aspect window.
Lawn, shrubs and evergreens, brick paviour driveway/forecourt with parking for four cars.
Rear Garden 48' x 40' ( 14.63m x 12.19m )
Nicely landscaped and fully enclosed with paved patio, lights, tap and awning, steps up to raised lawn, paved pathway, raised evergreen/shrub beds, large side lean-to for storage, garden shed, side access and gate to the front.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards Reading. Proceed up Castle Hill and proceed past the Pond House public house. At the roundabout turn left into Wootton Way and the property will be found a short way down on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45305064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.