4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Road, Cheadle Hulme,
Sold STC £499,995
- A Beautifully Refurbished 1930s Detached Family Home.
- Four Good Size Bedrooms And A Refitted Family Bathroom.
- Situated In This Sought After Location Close To Good local Schools.
- Large Mature Private Garden
- Newly Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen And Two Good Size Reception Rooms.
- Offered For Sale With No Chain
A beautifully refurbished 1930s detached family home offering four good size bedrooms, open plan dining kitchen and a fabulous size private garden. Hall, cloakroom, two good size reception rooms, stunning kitchen and a refitted bathroom with shower. Viewing recommended.
This handsome 1930's detached family home, has been beautifully refurbished by the current owners and enjoys four good sized bedrooms and a fabulous open plan dining kitchen.
The property is situated in a extremely sought after location within walking distance of good schools and shops. The property stands in a good sized plot, with stunning mature gardens to the rear. The accommodation having an entrance porch, good sized entrance hall with a re-fitted cloakroom WC. There are two large reception rooms, beautifully re-fitted dining kitchen, whilst on the first floor off the landing there are four good sized bedrooms and a beautifully re-fitted bathroom with walk in shower. Garage with up and over door, block paved driveway.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45308532.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 625584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.