2 bedroom flat for saleQueenstown Road, Battersea, SW11
Under Offer £599,950
- Reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom and smaller second bedroom
- Tiled bathroom with enclosed over bath shower
- Heated towel rail and hallway storage cupboards
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel within development
- Views towards the Battersea Power Station development
- Well located for the Nine Elms regeneration area
Set within this exclusive riverside development, a bright and modern two bedroom eighth floor apartment benefiting from neutral décor throughout, stylish open-plan kitchen and an ideal location.
Chelsea Bridge Wharf is conveniently located opposite Battersea Park and next to Chelsea Bridge with a short walk to the shops and restaurants of both Sloane Square and the Kings Rd. For transport, Battersea Park is the nearest station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.