Studio flat for saleThe Tower at X1 The Quarter, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8
- Close to Liverpool city centre
- Near to local shops, restaurants and bars
- Easy access to the local universities
- Currently in construction
- Previous 4 phases of X1 The Quarter fully sold out and tenanted
- Good local transport links
- Close to Liverpool's famous dockyards
- Liverpool is a buy-to-let hotspot
The Tower at X1 The Quarter is home to 80 deluxe studio apartments and offers easy access to Liverpool's city centre and its various universities, making these studios perfect for both professionals and the city's large student population.
These studios are large, at an approximate average of 310 sqft, and will provide everything needed by a tenant, including a fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom. The Tower provides great views over the Liverpool waterfront and the city centre and offers residents amenities such as a resident's lounge and secure bicycle storage.
Being close to the city centre, the local area is packed with bars, cafes and restaurants, not to mention the great selection of shops available to residents including the huge Liverpool ONE shopping centre. Liverpool is also home to impressive public transport links in addition to being well connected to the rest of the UK via Liverpool Lime Street Station and the rest of the world via Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
The Tower is the fifth and final phase of the X1 The Quarter development. All previous phases are fully sold out and tenanted, proving the popularity of the development with potential renters, especially students. The Tower is a great buy-to-let opportunity and is sure to prove very popular with property investors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheTower_StudioApartments. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Knox , Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.