1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tower at X1 The Quarter, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8
- Liverpool is a leading buy-to-let market
- Apartments near the city centre and riverfront
- Great selection of local bars, restaurants and shops
- Local transport links are very good
- Close to Liverpool's universities
- Perfect for young professional and student tenants
- Secure bicycle storage
- Private resident's lounge
The 62 one-bedroom apartments contained within The Tower at X1 The Quarter are located near the famous Liverpool waterfront by Albert Dock and are only a short distance from the city centre and the various Liverpool universities. There is a shortage of high quality rental accommodation in the area for professionals and students and The Tower will help to fill that gap.
These apartments are designed to the highest possible specification including a fitted kitchen and a bathroom with all modern fixtures and fittings. They are bright and airy, making the most of the natural benefits afforded to them by the outstanding location and selected one-bedroom apartments enjoy a secure parking space to complement the secure bicycle storage available to all residents.
The local area has a varied selection of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes which residents can enjoy. Liverpool city centre is nearby and offers a great range of cultural attractions for tenants to enjoy, including Albert Dock, the Liverpool Philharmonic and two stunning cathedrals, one a gothic masterpiece and the other an iconic modern building.
Enquire today to take advantage of this superb investment opportunity!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheTower_1bedApartments. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Knox , Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.