3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tower at X1 The Quarter, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8
- Liverpool city centre and dockyards nearby
- Popular development in the heart of a buy-to-let hotspot
- Secure cycle storage
- Car parking on all three-bedroom apartments
- Good local transport links
- Local area has a great range of shops, restaurants and bars
- Liverpool's universities are nearby
- All previous phases sold out and fully tenanted
There are eight three-bedroom apartments across the 23rd and 24th floors of The Tower at X1 The Quarter, the 73rd development from Knight Knox and its 16th in Liverpool. The Northern Powerhouse is the UK's buy-to-let hotspots and Liverpool is one of the shining lights within that - the booming economy and strong population growth has created the ideal circumstances for property investors.
The three-bedroom apartments in The Tower at X1 The Quarter will offer residents the best possible modern living experience. These large, bright apartments contain modern fixtures and fittings and a fitted kitchen to complement the extraordinary views over the Liverpool dockyards or the city itself. All residents will have access to secure bicycle storage and each three-bedroom apartment comes with secure off-street parking.
The Tower at X1 The Quarter is sure to be incredibly popular with both investors and tenants who will jump at the chance to live in the high-end living environment provided by these these-bedroom apartments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheTower_3bedApartments. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Knox , Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.