2 bedroom terraced house for saleBedford Street, Derby
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Close To City
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
A traditional two bedroom mid terrace located close to Derby City ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen. two well-proportioned first floor bedrooms and refurbished bathroom. Outside can be found a good size garden.
A traditional two bedroom mid terrace located close to Derby City ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The accommodation comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen. two well-proportioned first floor bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom. Outside can be found a good size garden to the rear. The property has also recently been re painted and has had the wood work sanded, varnished and re-glossed. The property offers easy access to Derby City, local school and amenities and has good road links with the A38 and A52. Internal viewing advised - no chain.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Having entrance door, window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
With stairs giving access to first floor and door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
Window to the rear, door to cellar, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.85m )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, cooker space, plumbing for washing machine, radiators, window to the rear and door to the side.
Doors to bedrooms
Bedroom One 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
With window to the front, radiator and door to passaged hallway.
Door to bathroom and door to second bedroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Window to the rear, radiator and door to passaged hallway.
Re-fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin, low level wc, new part tiled walls, new flooring, radiator and window to the rear.
To the rear is a garden area with side access passageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45310029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.