3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Drive, Handsworth, Sheffield
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Offers great potential
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Generous sized garden
- Off-street parking
***£90,000 - £100,000*** FIRST HOME! Offering fabulous potential, an attractive and generous size garden, off-street parking and spacious living accommodation. NO CHAIN INVOLVED.
Benefiting from no upward chain and fabulous potential is this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home with generous size rear garden and off-street parking. This property is situated in the popular residential area of Handsworth within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools, public transport links and the M1 motorway network. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, bathroom and three bedrooms. No chain involved.
With gas central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard, stair case to first floor landing and plumbing for appliances.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.56m max x 1.96m max )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for appliances, double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and door to rear garden.
Lounge 14' 7" into bay x 11' 4" into recess ( 4.45m into bay x 3.45m into recess )
With gas central heating radiator, double glazed windows with dual aspect to front and rear and feature fireplace incorporating a marble effect back and hearth, housing the gas fire.
Comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash/hand basin, wc, gas central heating radiator, heated towel rail and double glazed window,
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' into bay x 10' 4" into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.15m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window bay window over looking the rear garden and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside there is a generous sized rear gardens, enjoying a concrete patio area leading to a good sized lawn, second patio area, summer house and apple trees.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-street parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45310422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.