3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLindley Avenue, Tipton
- Traditional Semi Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms with Dividing Doors
- Extended Kitchen
- Garage to Rear
- No Upward Chain & In Need of Modernisation
- Off Road Parking
- Cul De Sac Location within proximity to Transport links, Amenities & Schools
**SALE BY AUCTION ON THE 26th OF JULY 2017 AT THE DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB STARTING AT 11:30 am**
** GUIDE PRICE 80,000- 90,000 **
**SALE BY AUCTION 26th of JULY 2017 AT THE DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB STARTING AT 11:30 AM**
Semi-detached traditional property benefiting from two double bedrooms, two reception rooms and an extended fitted kitchen, with off road parking and a garage to the rear. This well appointed family home is ideally located in a cul-de-sac within proximity to local amenities and transport links.
This property boasts No Upward Chain and will make an ideal home for family's or first time buyers
To book your private viewing please call Shipways Dudley on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Off road parking with driveway leading to the property entrance
Double arched front door leading to the entrance porch with tiled flooring and access to :-
Internal door leading to the entrance hall with laminate flooring, front facing window and central heating radiator
Lounge 9' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.02m x 3.81m )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed bay window benefiting from stained glass to the upper portion of the window, timber beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator and lights to the wall,
Dining Room 9' 9" into recess x 10' 11" ( 2.97m into recess x 3.33m )
Dining area with two rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, feature timber beams to ceiling and wood effect feature surround fireplace
Kitchen 5' 7" x 14' 9" ( 1.70m x 4.50m )
Extended and fitted galley kitchen with integrated base units incorporating traditional sink and drainer with mixer tap, free standing oven and hob, central heating radiator, timber beams to ceiling, and under stairs pantry
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with balconette staircase, side facing double glazed window, and access to the boarded and insulated loft
Bedroom One 9' 10" max x 12' 11" into bay ( 3.00m max x 3.94m into bay )
Spacious double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows one of which is a bay window, central heating radiator and fitted overhead storage. Converted from two single bedrooms
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.00m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 7' 5" ( 1.73m x 2.26m )
Bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with wash basin and gold effect taps, bath with gold effect taps, shower cubicle, central heating boiler and radiator, airing cupboard and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Rear garden with side access via gate from shared entry, patio area leading to a mature and enclosed well sized family garden with summer house and greenhouse
Garage 15' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.02m )
Garage accessed via shared driveway with front facing doors and access door to the rear of the timber garage
Conditions Of Sale
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential Midlands Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Midlands Auction Centre, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £850 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Midlands Auction Centre are contactable at 32 - 34 The Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542296
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45310437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Shipways, Dudley on 01384238779.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.