1 bedroom flat for sale

20 Roseburn Court, 40 Roseburn Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 5PT

Under Offer £85,000

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

By apt, tel agents on 0131` 555 2999

* * * UNDER OFFER * * *

Opportunity to purchase a 70% share in an excellent upper flat within a popular retirement development enjoying a cul de sac setting beside Roseburn Park.

 

The accommodation on offer comprises: hall with cloaks recess and walk in storage cupboard, box bay windowed lounge/dining room overlooking the lovely communal landscaped gardens, stylish fitted kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances, double bedroom with wall to wall built in wardrobe, attractive shower room. Well presented, the comfortable interior benefits from gas central heating, double glazing an emergency pull chord system and excellent storage. The complex has a secure entry system, a generous common room, guest room for rent, on site manager and pretty communal gardens.

 

Roseburn,lies to the west of Edinburgh City Centre, convenient to a frequent public transport service operating to many parts of the City. Haymarket train station is a comfortable walk/short bus journey away. The tram line is also close by and the City-Bypass is easily accessible linking up with the central motorway network. There is a selection of local shops in the area, including a Tesco Metro as well as a large Sainsburys at nearby Westfield. A more comprehensive range of shops and amenities can be found at Edinburgh's West End and Princes Street. Leisure facilities are also well catered for including golf courses, Roseburn Park, the Water of Leith walkway, Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium all close at hand.

 

NOTES

A 70% share of the property is offered for sale with the remaining 30% share owned

by Hanover Scotland. A Certificate of Occupancy is granted by Hanover, please seek advice from your solicitor.

 

The purchaser(s) must be at least 60 years of age and able to live independently.. Purchasers will be interviewed for their suitability by the management company.

 

Hanover are the managing agents. There is a management fee of approximately £187, reviewable, payable every month.

 

 


Lounge 
4.5m x 3.4m

Kitchen 
3.5m x 2.0m

Bedroom 
3.9m x 3.0m

Shower room 
2.1m x 2.0m

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 November 2016

Nearest stations

  • Haymarket (0.8 mi)
  • Slateford (1.2 mi)
  • Kingsknowe (2.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Campbell Smith LLP , Edinburgh

21 York Place Edinburgh EH1 3EN

0131 291 0075 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Campbell Smith LLP , Edinburgh

21 York Place Edinburgh EH1 3EN

0131 291 0075 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Haymarket (0.8 mi)
  • Slateford (1.2 mi)
  • Kingsknowe (2.0 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Campbell Smith LLP , Edinburgh

21 York Place Edinburgh EH1 3EN

0131 291 0075 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 72534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Smith LLP , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.