4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwann Lane, Cheadle Hulme,
- A Four Bedroom 1920s Built Semi Detached Home
- Enjoying A Mature Garden of Over 100ft In length
- Situated In One Of Cheadle Hulme's Most Sought After Roads.
- In Need Of Updating But Offering Great Potential.
A 1920s built four bedroom semi detached home with a mature private garden of over 100ft in length and is situated in a fabulous location. In need of updating but offering great potential the accommodation comprises, Hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom. Garage and a driveway.
This 1920's built semi detached home is situated in one of Cheadle Hulme's most sought after locations and enjoys large gardens to both the front and rear.
The property is in need of general updating, but offers purchasers a fantastic opportunity to make a stunning home in a fantastic location. The accommodation currently comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast room and kitchen. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a garage with an up and over door, lighting and power. To the front there is a large, long front garden and driveway. To the rear the gardens are extremely mature and extend to over 100ft in length.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45311826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 626686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.