2 bedroom flat for saleA New Village For The Over 55's in Earlsdon, Coventry, CV5
- A New Village For The Over 55's In Earlsdon
- One & Two Bedroom Apartments
- Residents & Visitor Parking
- Village Shop, Library & IT Suite, Bistro & Bar, Sky Lounge, Hairdressing & Beauty Salon
- Hobby & Craft Room, Fitness Suite, Games Room, Village Hall, Launderette & ATM
- Lift Access, Reception & CCTV
- £6,000 Discount For Exchange Of Contracts By 29th April 2016
- Landscaped Gardens & Greenhouse
- Daily Activities Including Yoga, Pilates, Snooker, Dancing & Choir
Wilsons are pleased to present this exciting new development of two bedroom apartments in Earlsdon. Available for over 55's this is a fantastic new village where you reside in your own luxury apartment but have the benefit of onsite staff, services and amenities. All apartments are finished to the highest of standards and consist of your own front door, entrance hall, bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen & balcony. Further enhancements include parking, reception, shops, fitness club and much much more... Please contact Wilsons today to arrange a visit of the show home and for further details...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45314364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6096833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilsons, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.