2 bedroom flat for saleRoss Road London SE25
- Light And Airy Reception Room
- Gorgeous Master Bedroom
- En-suite Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Good Sized Modern Kitchen
- Gated, Off-Street Parking
- Offered Chain Free
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Set on a quiet residential road in a gated development is this modern two double bedroom two bathroom apartment. Set on the first floor and measuring over 700sq ft the flat comprises two double bedrooms the master benefiting from also having an en suite shower room, a spacious reception room, separate kitchen and also a modern three piece bathroom suite. There is also ample storage space throughout the flat.
The flat overlooks views of the South East, and is within easy reach of Grangewood Park. Ross Road is also conveniently located within a mile of South Norwood High Street and Norwood Junction station, offering excellent transport links via British Rail links to Central London (London Bridge 9 minutes) and via the Overground Line (with links to New Cross Gate, Canada Water, Shoreditch).
Lease Length: 110years Service Charge: £200 a month including insurance.
Ground Rent: £200 a year Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P204095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.