3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Knoll, Tilehurst, Reading
- Well-presented three bedroom detached
- Ground floor WC
- Front to rear lounge/diner
- Modern fitted kitchen
- First floor shower room
- Three bedrooms
- Gas radiator central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Landscaped rear garden
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A well-presented three bedroom detached home located in sought after cul-de-sac close to Sulham Woods.
Property Description - A well-presented three bedroom detached home positioned in a sought after cul-de-sac location. Sulham Woods, miles of open countryside, local shops, frequent bus services and reputable schools are all situated close by.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front and rear lounge/diner, three good size bedrooms and shower room. The property features gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
The rear garden is stocked with various shrubs, fully enclosed with side access and sizeable shed with light and power. The front area offers driveway parking for two cars and a garage.
Please contact sole selling agents (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45315168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26619423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.