4 bedroom detached house for saleForge Close, South Kyme, LN4
- Spacious Family Home
- Backing onto River Kyme Eau
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Large Reception Hall & Galleried Landing
- Three Reception Rooms
- Garden Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom
- Detached Double Garage with Electric Doors
- EPC Rating D
ENJOYING A LARGE CORNER PLOT BACKING ONTO THE RIVER KYME EAU ON THIS SMALL QUALITY DEVELOPMENT BUILT BY CHRYSALIS HOMES IS THIS SPACIOUS MODERN FAMILY HOME. The well presented accommodation comprises; Large Reception Hall with Galleried Landing above, Cloakroom, Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Study, Garden Room with Semi Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Kitchen and Utility Room, whilst to the first floor are Four Generous Bedrooms, Two with extensive built in wardrobes, the Master with En-Suite together with a large Family Bathroom also having a separate shower. Outside are lawned gardens to both front and rear together with block paved driveway and detached double garage with electric roller doors. Viewing recommended to fully appreciate the space and position of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45315927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.