3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheviot Avenue, Gunthorpe, Peterborough
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Sought After Location
Three bedroom House, Situated in the sought after location of Gunthorpe!! This property offers good size rooms, easy maintenance gardens, a conservatory and is situated close to local amenities. Please call today to arrange your viewing.
Double Glazed Entrance Door. Wall Mounted Electric Heater. Stairs To First Floor.
5.79m X 3.37m (19'1" X 11'7")
Double Glazed Patio Doors To Rear. Gas Fire. Television Point.
2.15m X 2.76m (7'8" X 9'6")
Upvc Double Glazed Windows To Sides And Rear. Upvc Double Glazed French Doors To Rear.
3.66m X 2.16m (12'4" X 7'10")
Double Glazed Windows To Front And Side. Fitted With A Range Of Base And Wall Units. Stainless Steel Sink And Drainer With Mixer Tap. Space For Cooker, Washing Machine And Under Counter Fridge. Tiled Splashbacks.
Wood And Glazed Entrance Door. Tiled Floor.
Window To Rear. Power And Light.
Low Level Wc. Fully Tiled Walls And Floor.
Double Glazed Window To Front. Loft Access. Smoke Alarm. Built In Airing Cupboard Housing Hot Water Cylinder And Shelving.
4.30m X 2.46m (14'11" Max X 8'9" Max) Double Glazed Window To Rear. Wall Mounted Electric Heater.
3.07m X 2.75m (10'9" X 9'5") Double Glazed Window To Rear. Wall Mounted Electric Heater.
2.15m X 1.85m (7'8" X 6'9") Double Glazed Window To Front. Wall Mounted Electric Heater.
Double Glazed Window To Side. Low Level Wc. Wash Hand Basin. Bath With Mixer Tap And Shower Attachment. Fully Tiled Walls. Wall Mounted Electric Heater.
Laid To Concrete And Gravel Providing Off Road Parking.
Enclosed By Fencing. Laid To Lawn With Shrub Borders. Paved Area. Outside Tap. Side Access Gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45316200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER202145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.