2 bedroom flat for saleMidlock Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £55,000
- Top Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Bay window lounge
- Central location
- Gas Central Heating
Traditional top floor two bedroom property set in this central location close to amenities and transport links
Top floor tenement flat, situated in this central location, an ideal first time buy or buy to let property.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with all main apartments leading off. The formal bay window lounge is spacious and has aspects to the front of the property. The two bedrooms are well proportioned and situated to the rear of the property. The internal kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted storage units. Completing the accommodation is the internal shower room with two piece suite and freestanding shower cubicle.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, communal gardens to rear and access to great amenities and transport links.
Lounge 14' x 10' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.16m )
Shower Room 6' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45316398.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA106853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.