3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrinces Avenue, ENFIELD
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance to Stations
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Extended to Rear
- Priced To Sell
- Call Now To View
CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION! NEW PRICE, 3 BED SEMI, OFF STREET PARKING, THROUGH LOUNGE, EXTENDED TO REAR, FLOOR BATHROOM, CLOSE TO STATION, EASY ACCESS TO M25/A10.
CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION! William H Brown are delighted to offer this THREE BEDROOM family home. Situated on a peaceful road in Enfield within ONE MILE of THREE TRAIN STATIONS, and within walking distance to wide range of schools. This extended three bedroom end of terraced property boasts a spacious lounge dinner, good sized kitchen, two double bedrooms and a very good sized third and family bathroom. Externally to the front there is off street parking for two cars and an easy maintained rear garden. This property benefits from having a huge amount of parental to be further extended STPP and to be made your own. Please note that some works are required internally and the property has been priced accordingly. Call your local William H Brown property expects for more information or to arrange a viewing on 01992 464 174.
The Accommodation Comprises
Single glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.81m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 17' x 8' 6" ( 5.18m x 2.59m )
Laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, incorporating laminate preparation surfaces with single bowl sink drainer, tiled splash backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor hod. Plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer. Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed door leading to garden,
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 3.38m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.16m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and mixer tap. Wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, part tiled and radiator.
Front garden paved driveway offering off-street parking for two vehicles, to the rear of the property there is a patio area leading to astro tiled area easy maintained in a courtyard style.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45316419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.