3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRandwell Close, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4
* 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
* No Onward Chain * Refurbishment Required
* 2 Reception Rooms * Enclosed Garden
* Garage * Cul-de-sac Location
* Copleston and Britannia School Area
* Mostly Replacement Double Glazing
Double glazed doors. Tiled floor. Part glazed door with glazing to side leading to:
Tiled floor. Stairs leading to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
13'8 (4.17m) into bay x 12'5 (3.78m)
Replacement double glazed bay window to front. Feature fireplace. Coved ceiling. Two wall light points. Tiled floor.
12'9 (3.89m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Fully glazed replacement double glazed door and replacement double glazed windows to side. Feature fireplace. Dado rail. Tiled floor.
9'8 (2.95m) x 7'1 (2.16m)
Replacement double glazed window to side. Sink and drainer with cupboard under. Floor standing boiler (untested). Half tiled walls and floor. Walk in pantry with single glazed window to side and shelving.
Tiled floor. Brick built coal house
High level WC . Double glazed window to side.
Loft access. Single glazed window to side. Built in airing cupboard.
14'2 (4.32m) x 11'2 (3.40m)
Replacement double glazed bay window to front. Picture rail.
12'9 (3.89m) x 12' (3.66m)
Replacement double glazed window to rear. Picture rail.
7'8 (2.34m) x 7' (2.13m)
Replacement double glazed window to front. Picture rail.
7'8 (2.34m) x 6'3 (1.90m)
Replacement double glazed window to rear. WC. Bath. Pedestal wash hand. Heated towel radiator. Tiled splashbacks.
Low wall surround. Grassed area. Double gates.
approx. 19' x 22'
Grassed area. Fenced surround. Outside brick store house.
Up and over door. Personal door and window to rear.
Proceed along Parliament Road and about half way down the turning can be found for Randwell Close and the property can be found towards the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JW006126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jonathan Waters Estate Agents Limited, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.