1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGladstone Street, Derby
Sold STC £90,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location
- One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Garden
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
An excellent opportunity to purchase a one bedroom detached bungalow in a popular residential location offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation is double glazed & gas central heated accommodation & in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, bathroom & bedroom.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a one bedroom detached bungalow in a popular residential location offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation is double glazed and gas central heated accommodation and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, bathroom and double bedroom.
Via a door to side elevation, central heating radiator, loft access, storage cupboard and doors to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 6" Max ( 3.23m x 2.29m Max )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for a washing machine, integrated tumble dryer, integrated dish washer, part tiled walls, cupboard housing a central heating boiler, a double glazed window to side elevation and door to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 9" into chimney breast ( 4.19m x 3.58m into chimney breast )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, fireplace housing an gas fire and television aerial point,
Bedroom 11' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.58m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window and doors to rear elevation giving rear garden access, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard which is also the same storage cupboard access from the hallway.
Suite comprising of a low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with wall mounted shower, heated towel rail, access to the cupboard housing the boiler (same cupboard as the one in the kitchen), partial wall tiling and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Set back from the road with a paved fore garden area to front, to rear an enclose low maintenance garden overlooking the park. To the side there is a shared driveway which leads to the garage with side door to the garden and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45317466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.