3 bedroom terraced house for saleHilden Park, Ingleby Barwick
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale Under the Persimmon Homes Assisted Move Scheme
- An Attractively Presented Three Bedroom Townhouse Nicely Positioned within this Popular Development
- Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Delightful First Floor Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner on the Ground Floor with Built-In Oven & Hob & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with an En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Tastefully Presented Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite & Access Door Also from Bedroom Two
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale Under the Persimmon Homes Assisted Move Scheme, An Attractively Presented Three Bedroom Townhouse Nicely Positioned within this Popular Development and Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors.
4.9m x 3.84m
reducing to 9'7
4.52m x 2.62m
2.44m x 2.26m
3.48m x 3.66m
13'9 reducing to 11'5 x 12'0
2.5m x 1.2m
3.0m x 2.64m
Gardens & Garage
Driveway to the front of the house leading to the single garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. In addition there is a useful bin store. The rear garden has been adapted for low maintenance being mainly gravelled with shrubs and a fenced boundary.
1.88m x 1.0m
4.9m x 3.35m
reducing to 8'0
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45317556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.