2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSmallwood Road, Colchester
Sold STC £225,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Large Plot
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
This spacious two double bedroom semi detached property is situated to the south of Colchester. The property boasts ample off road parking and large plot with potential to extend and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This fantastic home would make an ideal first time buy/investment purchase.
Entrance Door To:
Tiled floor, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 8" + recess ( 3.89m x 3.86m + recess )
Two double glazed windows to front, gas fire, double glazed patio door to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, double oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated washing machine + dishwasher + fridge/freezer.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard, double glazed window to front, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.86m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., heated towel rail, double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and driveway providing off road parking.
The rear garden commences with hard standing patio area, the remainder being predominantly laid to lawn with brick built shed, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed out of Colchester town along Layer Road, turn right into Gosbecks Road, then right again into Paxman Avenue, then a second right into Smallwood Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45317598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.