4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMansfield Road, Alfreton
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom And Guest WC
- Two Reception Rooms
- Lawned Garden With Handy Shed/Workshop
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE ***** Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom semi detached home set within close proximity to Alfreton town centre and Alfreton train station. The property has been well maintained by its current owners.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE ***** Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale this well presented four bedroom semi detached home set within close proximity to Alfreton town centre and Alfreton train station. The property has been well maintained by its current owners and an internal inspection is highly advised. To the ground floor is a lounge with log burner, dining room, modern fitted kitchen and a three piece bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a WC. There is a further double bedroom to the second floor. Externally the property sits behind a hardstanding front which can accommodate a car (the property does not have a dropped curb) and a mainly lawned rear garden with hardstanding patio area. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
The property has two double glazed access doors, one to the front elevation opening into the lounge and a second to the rear opening into the kitchen.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window with fitted blind to the front elevation, freestanding log burner inset into the chimney breast, radiator, TV point, telephone point, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a doorway through to the inner lobby.
With an under stairs storage area and a door to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.73m )
With a double glazed window with fitted blind to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and doors to the staircase and the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with under counter lighting and kickboard lighting, complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with Insinkerator waste disposal system. There is a built in single electric oven, five ring gas hob with wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer and a built in under counter fridge and freezer. With a tiled floor, radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler, two ceiling lights, coving to the ceiling, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, a double glazed door to the side elevation and a door to the bathroom.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with a mixer shower over. With tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
With a radiator, ceiling light and doors to bedrooms one, two, three, the WC and staircase to the loft bedroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" plus recess x 8' 3" plus recess ( 3.61m plus recess x 2.51m plus recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, original decorative fireplace, ceiling light and a handy storage area under the stairs.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 4" max ( 3.76m x 2.84m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, original decorative fireplace and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" plus recess x 7' 4" ( 2.49m plus recess x 2.24m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light.
Fitted with a low level WC and a wash hand basin. With vinyl flooring, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 8' 4" plus recesses ( 3.71m x 2.54m plus recesses )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, laminate flooring, TV point and a ceiling light.
The property sits behind a hardstanding front which can accommodate a car (the property does not have a dropped curb). To the rear of the property is a mainly lawned garden with a hardstanding patio and a handy shed/workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45317988.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.