4 bedroom detached house for saleMonks Walk, Buntingford
Sold STC £475,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Garage and driveway
- Rear garden
William H Brown offer this immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home situated within a cul-de-sac setting. The property offers two reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, utility, cloakroom, en-suite and large family bathroom, garage, driveway and rear garden.
Entrance door to front aspect and obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, built-in storage cupboard and staircase rising to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Doubled glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, TV point and power points. Folding glazed doors opening to play room and coving ceiling.
Playroom 17' 3" x 7' 2" ( 5.26m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, TV point and built-in storage.
Utility Room 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wooden flooring, wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/ freezer.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 13' 7" ( 5.92m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising of wall base units with work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for range cooker with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and wine cooler. Part tiled walls, power points and fitted wooden flooring.
Fitted carpet flooring, power points, built-in cupboard housing combination boiler and built-in storage.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with far reaching views. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, power points and coving ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator and power points.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising of shower cubical with extractor and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 16' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.36m )
Two double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.36m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator, TV point and power points.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising of panel bath, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
Commencing with a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with mature planting.
With 'up-and-over' door.
Providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45318033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.