3 bedroom town house for saleVicarage Drive, Beckenham, Kent
Sold STC £650,000
- Extremely convenient location
- Ideal for Beckenham Junction
- Gated access with ample parking
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Very impressive master suite
- Large wardrobes/excellent storage
- Spacious living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
Impressive semi detached townhouse with ample secure gated parking to the front, in an ideal location for Beckenham Junction station and High Street. Built to a high specification with underfloor heating and double glazing. Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Bosch integrated appliances, spacious living/dining room with doors to garden, three double bedrooms all with large built-in wardrobes providing exceptional storage. Master suite is particularly generous with dressing room and en suite shower room, family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
Property ref: 121_752_4289904
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45318903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4289904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.