3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKettlethorpe Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £122,950
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Ready to move into condition
- Impressive modern bathroom suite
- Newly carpeted & a modern combi boiler
- Large garden with timber cabin
- Driveway to the front (Subject to access)
- EPC Rating
* NO CHAIN * Appealing to a range of purchasers is this three bedroom semi-detached home situated on Kettlethorpe Road being within excellent reach of amenities locally such as ASDA supermarket, as well as being within walking distance of Kettlethorpe High School.
Offered in excellent condition having a modern kitchen-diner with induction hob, underfloor heating and a modern Worcester Bosch combination boiler. The property also has a fabulously presented main reception room which has been improved by a PVCu double-glazed bay window and is of a very good size. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all of a good size with even the smallest bedroom able to accommodate a double bed, and a modern fully tiled bathroom housing a three piece suite in white comprising of paneled bath, pedestal hand washbasin and low flush WC. Externally to the front is parking for two vehicles which are subject to access but are currently utilised by our vendors as parking spaces. To the rear is a good sized garden split between a large lawned area and a timber cabin with power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45319749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.