Residential Development for saleImage House, Foregate Street, Stafford, ST16
Under Offer 12,146 sq. ft. | £800,000
- 12,146 sq ft (1,128 sq m)
- Highly visible detached purpose build office building with prior planning approval for conversion from office to residential use under General Permitted Development Order.
- Proposed scheme to create a number of 18 one and two bedroom flats (subject to amendment)
- Excellent location on the A34 Foregate Street
- Adundant on-site parking to the rear
- NIA 12,146 sq.ft. (1,128 sq.m.)
- Price : £800,000
69-70 Foregate Street is set out over three storeys and is of brick construction under a flat roof. The current planning prior approval is at Stafford Borough Council under application 15/21611/POTH for a change of use from office to residential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-45322479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Stafford (0.5 mi)
- Norton Bridge (4.8 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 15681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louis Taylor, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.