4 bedroom detached house for saleNorman Avenue, Abingdon
- Individually designed kitchen units with quartz worktop and upstand, featuring a range of appliances including oven, induction hob, extractor, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave &a...
- Oak timber flooring in lounge and study and tiled floors throughout remainder of the ground floor
- Carpets throughout the first floor
- High quality wall-mounted white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Vaulted ceilings in family room and many areas of the first floor
- Highly efficient heat recovery system feeding heating system and underfloor heating throughout
- Contemporary aluminium powder-coated windows and bi-fold doors
- Double garage with home office/gym above
- Key fob security gates and entry phone system
- Comprehensive 10-year NHBC warranty
Ashmere House is a new, four double bedroom house situated in one of North Abingdon’s most desirable tree-lined avenues, approximately one mile north of the town centre. The house is contemporary in design and provides generous open-plan family living, with stylish features such as a log burner in the lounge and bi-fold doors to the landscaped garden from the lounge and garden room.
Plenty of large windows mean that the living space is flooded with natural light. In addition to the main reception rooms there is a study, a utility room and a well-proportioned entrance hall with an oak and glass staircase. The master bedroom suite includes a dressing area and ensuite shower room; the second bedroom also has an ensuite shower and the other two bedrooms share a family bathroom.
Above the double garage there is a spacious home office/games room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7323391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.