3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGarrick Close, SW18
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- Front windows have double glazing
- Access to the West End in 20 minutes
- The house benefits from wooden flooring
- The kitchen has a natural work tops
- Off street parking
Enjoy the privacy of having your own front door and garden on a nice leavy enclave off St Johns Hill, SW11 and relish having little upkeep and hassle free access to the West end in 20 minutes!
The house has received important improvements and a new owner will benefit from being able to enjoy these renovations. Externally the roof received maintenance and the front has a new modern Todd door. Front windows were replaced with double glazing.
Downstairs the house has real wooden floors, a new combi boiler and nice lighting. The house sits at the top of Garrick, therefore it benefits from a larger garden than other properties of the same size. There is a toilet and wash basin downstairs. The kitchen has a new Howdens kitchen and natural wood work top. The dishwasher was replaced recently and is full size. All integrated applicances were purchased from Ikea. Just off the kitchen is a utility room with laundry facilities and space for an extra larder fridge freezer.
Upstairs the bathroom has a shower and bath. A new carpet has just been added to the main double bedroom.
This estate is mostly owned by families or professional tenants, who are respectful and keep their properties in very good condition and the gardens always look pretty and well cared for. The many trees and green spaces are continually maintained.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45323904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.