5 bedroom character property for saleMoor Road, Ashover, Chesterfield
Sold STC £575,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £575,000 - £600,000 ***
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Flexible family living accommodation
- Garage and off road parking for several vehicles
- Highly regarded school catchment
- Close to local shops, amenities and country inns
An impressive five bedroom Victorian residence with enclosed walled gardens, garage and generous off road parking for several vehicles. The property retains original period features alongside high quality modern fittings and is beautifully presented throughout.
An impressive five bedroom Victorian residence with enclosed walled gardens, garage and generous off road parking for several vehicles. The property retains original period features alongside high quality modern fittings and is beautifully presented throughout. Centrally positioned in the highly sought after village of Ashover, close to local shops, amenities and country inns within highly regarded school catchment. The generously proportioned flexible family accommodation is set over three floors and the easily managed gardens include garden laid to lawn, paved seating terrace with planted beds and borders.
An Entrance Door Opens Into:
With decorative tiled floor, column radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room 12' 4" x 14' 11" into the recess ( 3.76m x 4.55m into the recess )
A reception room with front aspect double glazed sash window and a decorative Victorian style cast iron fireplace and hearth houses a Living Flame fire. With television point and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 12' ( 4.55m x 3.66m )
From the hallway double doors open into the dual aspect formal dining room with front aspect double glazed sash window with storage seat beneath, two radiators and double glazed French doors lead to the rear garden.
Dining Kitchen 18' 7" x 14' 6" into the recess ( 5.66m x 4.42m into the recess )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall base and drawer units with cabinets in duck egg blue and stainless steel sink set in granite work surface with matching upstand. Four oven mains gas fired Aga with three hotplates and tiled splashback and space for American style fridge freezer. With tiled floor, column radiator, feature exposed stone work with further storage cupboards beneath, double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden and side aspect double glazed sash windows. Also with built in understairs storage cupboard and access to the cellar.
A two part cellar with original stone thralls and salting slab.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With door leading to the rear garden.
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
Built In Cloak Cupboard
Ground Floor W C
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin set in tiled counter top with storage beneath and side aspect double glazed opaque sash window with shutters.
First Floor Landing
With staircase continuing to the second floor, column radiator and front aspect double glazed sash window with shutters.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
With rear aspect double glazed sash window overlooking the garden and radiator.
Comprising free standing bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With column radiator, further heated towel rail, rear and side aspect double glazed opaque sash windows with shutters, extractor fan and partially tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 15' x 12' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.81m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed sash windows enjoying picturesque views and radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin and high flush WC. With two heated towel rails, tiled floor, rear aspect double glazed opaque sash window with shutters and a built in linen cupboard houses the boiler.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" into the recess x 12' 8" ( 4.55m into the recess x 3.86m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed sash window enjoying attractive views and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade, radiator and Velux window.
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 12' 7" maximum measurements ( 4.50m x 3.84m maximum measurements )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed sash window enjoying picturesque views, two Velux windows and radiator. With built in under eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five 12' 8" x 14' 11" maximum measurements ( 3.86m x 4.55m maximum measurements )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed sash window with attractive views, two Velux windows and radiator.
The property is approached via the rear leading to the garage and generous off road gravelled parking for several vehicles.
With timber doors and side personnel door.
The enclosed gardens include gated access to the front and rear and include paved seating terraces, garden laid to lawn and mature planted beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45324672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.