2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWillow Rise, Thorpe Willoughby, Selby
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Chain
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Wet Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Popular Village Location
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached bungalow with NO CHAIN benefiting from two bedrooms, wet room, gardens to the front and rear and OFF STREET PARKING. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of this property, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this semi-detached bungalow with no onward chain in the popular village of Thorpe Willoughby. Well regarded for it's excellent commuter routes for York and Leeds and it's village amenities such as public house, newsagents and post office. The property briefly comprises of kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and wet room. The exterior has a block paved driveway for multiple off-street parking, front garden and an enclosed south facing rear garden. To avoid disappointment early viewing is highly recommended.
Giving access to the property via a double glazed door to the side elevation and leading to;
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit,
Lounge 17' 3" x 9' 7" ( 5.26m x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire and wood surround, central heating radiator, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled with an open shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front garden is laid to lawn with an outside tap to the side of the property and block paved driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
The rear of the property benefits from a south facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, concrete constructed shed and is well enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45324768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.