3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJune Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Spacious rooms
- Cul de sac location
- Access to popular local schools and the High Street
- Ideal for a growing family or equally those down sizing
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Situated on the outskirts of Midhurst sits this charming end of terrace home is ideal for people embarking on their house journey.Nestled into a cul de sac it has provided the current owners with privacy and no through traffic, which is ideal if you have young children.The owners have adapted the home to work for a growing family; however, people looking to downsize would find this home perfect too.Spacious rooms upstairs provides peace and harmony when allowing the children to pick their room, or could be useful work space for people working at home.Access on foot to local primary and secondary schools makes the home even more appealing and with a mixture of shops and restaurants on the High Street it really starts making this home tick more and more boxes.If you are very active the town is great with The Grange Leisure Centre and South Downs National Park available on your door step all times of the year. With cities and town such as Chichester and Petersfield close by you have plenty of things to do.
What the Owner says:
We bought the house as we loved the area and how easy the access was to all of the local amenities and the lovely rural setting around Midhurst.We feel it is time for a change and now are looking further afield for our future home.If we could pick up our house and take it with us we would as it's a great size and offers room to socialise with friends and family. We will be sad to leave it behind.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'8 x 12'4 (4.47m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'10 x 10'8 (5.44m x 3.25m)
- Conservatory: 11'4 x 5'3 (3.46m x 1.60m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'6 (3.76m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 7'2 (2.90m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 5'5 (2.26m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45325026.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23314835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.