1 bedroom flat for saleBirkhall Road, Catford, SE6
- Victorian period conversion with picturesque frontage
- Stylish newly renovated décor
- Beautiful south facing reception room
- Modern and fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom with separate shower
- Private landscaped garden
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated on the top floor of a beautiful period conversion, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from a stylish and newly refurbished interior as well as a private garden.
Located on the peaceful Birkhall Road, this property benefits from a close proximity to Bellingham Station for frequent services into central London. The amenities of nearby Catford are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.