4 bedroom flat for sale2F2, 34 Madeira Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 4AL
Sold STC £275,000
- Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, second-floor flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in a quiet residential street in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, four double bedrooms, a WC, and a shower-room.
- Features within this recently refurbished flat include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, second-floor flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in a quiet residential street in the popular Leith area, east of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, breakfasting kitchen, four double bedrooms, a WC, and a shower-room. Features within this recently-refurbished flat include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, many period features, a secure entry system, TV and telephone points. and unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property. The welcoming entrance hall has wood effect flooring, the secure entry phone, and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, has ornate plasterwork, a decorative fireplace, and a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light. The breakfasting kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and space for freestanding appliances. Bedrooms one and four are set to the front, with recessed windows and carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are to the rear, similarly finished to a high standard, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The stylish shower-room features a modern white two-piece suite and a modern shower cubicle, vinyl flooring and splashback paneling, while the WC, internally set off the hall, offers a two-piece suite. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7171668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.