19 bedroom detached house for saleHarker Grange Care Home, Carlisle, CA6
- Substantial detached property
- Rural site of approx 3 acres
- Northern outskirts of City
- Easy access to airport and
- Junction 44 of M6
- Last used as care home
- 19 bedrooms
- Development potential
- Subject to planning approval
- **OPEN VIEWINGS SAT 3RD DECEMBER & WED 7TH DECEMBER 12.30 - 1.00pm**
For sale by public auction - NEW LOWER GUIDE PRICE£300,000+ - a substantial detached property situated on the northerly outskirts of the City near J44 of the M6 **OPEN VIEWINGS SAT 3RD DECEMBER & WED 7TH DECEMBER 12.30 - 1.00pm**
Substrantial detached former care home - 3 acre site, 19 bedrooms
A substantial detached country house occupying a pleasant rural site of approximately 3 acres on the northerly outskirts of the City close to junction 44 of the M6 and the local airport.
The property has until recently been run as a care home for the elderly but offers tremendous potential for a variety of uses or redevelopment subject to the necessary planning approvals.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_cumbria_1440174_19502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Cumbria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Cumbria on 01228510552.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.