1 bedroom flat for saleBaxter Court, Norwich
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor flat
- No-onward chain
- Allocated parking
- Close to local amenities
- Well presented throughout
NO-ONWARD CHAIN! Superb one bedroom second floor flat offering flexible and well presented accommodatio in an Historically ppopularmodern development just off Aylsham Road to the north of Norwich. The property has been maintained by the current vendor to a good standard to include a quality kitchen
Door to front aspect, two storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.18m )
Two large double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator,
Kitchen 6' 3" x 8' 3" ( 1.91m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, oven with cooker hood over, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 13' 2" ( 2.64m x 4.01m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space. Ref: 34988
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45326742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.