2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleThe Welkin, Lindfield, Haywards Heath
- End of Terrace Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage En Bloc
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge with Gas Fire and Bay Windows
Spacious two bedroom bungalow in immaculate condition but requiring some updating briefly comprising large lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen / diner, bathroom, ample storage, garage en bloc and is in an ideal quiet cul-de-sac location within a short walk of Lindfield High Street.
Lindfield has a rich historic and architectural heritage with many individual shops as well as pubs and cafes, a natural spring fed pond and common which hosts many village activities.
Situated on the edge of the River Ouse the village lies close to the natural beauty of the High Weald and North East of Haywards Heath town centre with its amenities and mainline train station providing quick links to London and Brighton.
The property itself is situated in a popular quiet cul-de-sac location just a 5 minute walk to Lindfield high street, and is in immaculate condition despite requiring some modernisation.
Inside the property comprises spacious lounge with bay window and gas fireplace, fully fitted kitchen diner, two double bedrooms with built in storage space, and good sized bathroom.
Outside is an easy to maintain courtyard garden and garage en bloc.
Lounge 16' @ max x 13' 2" @ max ( 4.88m @ max x 4.01m @ max )
Kitchen / Diner 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Garage En Bloc
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45326925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT105087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.