2 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Manor, Coningsby, Lincoln
Sold STC £25,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Popular Location
- Close to Amenities
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Village Lifestyle
Guide Price £25,000 to £30,000. An excellent opportunity to purchase an immaculately presented TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE at 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment. Call now to view.
Situated in a popular residential area in the village of CONINGSBY, surrounded by a wealth of amenities, excellent transport links and a pleasant community, this property is the perfect place to step on to the property ladder. Available here is a 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP for an immaculate and well proportioned TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an open plan kitchen lounge and WC. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the rear there is a fully enclosed lawned garden as well, as a garden shed and two allocated parking spaces. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance slate garden area with steps to the covered canopy entrance door.
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.28m max x 3.10m max )
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front door, having a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over and tiled splashbacks. There is a built in oven, hob and extractor hood over, single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine and uPVC window to the front. There is an archway to the:
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a low level WC, corner wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.30m )
The lounge has uPVC French doors to the rear gardens, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
The main bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 6' ( 3.28m x 1.83m )
The second bedroom has two uPVC windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are partly tiled walls and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance slate garden area with steps to the covered canopy entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed lawned garden with garden shed and two allocated parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45326985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.