4 bedroom property for saleLilian Close, London
- NHBC 10 Year Building Warranty from 2013
- Alarm with Direct Dial Facility
- Advanced Triton Cavity Drain System For L/G Floor
- Internet Ports to L/G & Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Windows On Each Floor
- Three Phase Power Supply
A modern end of terrace five bedroom house completed in 2013 affording generous living accommodation of over 1,400 sq ft. The house boasts a modern kitchen and reception on the ground floor with a wraparound garden. The first floor features two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The top floor also features two bedrooms and a bathroom, one of which is a fantastic master bedroom with dual aspect windows. Furthermore, the lower ground floor also features a large bedroom with windows to the front and rear. The house is well located with the vast array of boutique shops, bars and restaurants along Church Street and the green open spaces of Clissold Park being within easy walking distance. Local buses, Canonbury and Stoke Newington Overground provide ease of access into the West End and City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26620808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.