Retail Property (high street) for saleBalmoral Road, London
- A1 halal butcher lease for sale in Forest Gate
- Popular family run halal butchers
- Only selling the lease due to relocation
- Located just off the busy Romford Road in Forest Gate
- Close to Woodgrange Park train station
Garrison Property are delighted to offer this A1 halal butcher lease for sale in Forest Gate. This is a popular family run halal butchers and the owner is only selling the lease due to relocation.
The property benefits from having a shop front, counter, food prep room and a large cold room. It would be ideal for someone wanting to it to continue as a butcher, but would also suit a variety of other uses.
The property is located just off the busy Romford Road in Forest Gate, close to Woodgrange Park train station. Numerous bus routes also service the area.
Rent: £10,000 per annum
Lease: 5 years` open
Business rates: Potential buyer should make own investigations but should qualify for small business relief
Shop front: 25 ft x 16 ft
Cold room: 6 ft x 7 ft
Total size 442 sq ft
Please contact Garrison Property today to arrange a viewing.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-45328293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrison Property Limited, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.