2 bedroom flat for saleThe Hurley Chequers Avenue, High Wycombe, HP11
- LAST COACH HOUSE REMAINING
- Exceptionally Large 2 Bedroom Home
- Berkeley Homes Development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- En-Suite And Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Views Overlooking The Green And Swale
- Private Entrance To The Front
- Parking For Two Vehicles
- Easy Access To High Wycombe Town Centre
- Show Home Open 7 Days A Week
*LAST COACH HOUSE REMAINING* The Coach House is one of the most popular properties on this award winning development by Berkeley Homes which benefits from its own private entrance. Some of the key features for this property; master bedroom with Juliette balcony and built-in wardrobes with en-suite shower room, double second bedroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen, family bathroom and allocated parking for two vehicles.
The Coach House is one of the most popular properties on this award winning development by Berkeley Homes which benefits from its own private entrance. Some of the key features for this property; master bedroom with Juliette balcony and built-in wardrobes with en-suite shower room, double second bedroom, open plan living/dining/kitchen, family bathroom and allocated parking for two vehicles.
Wye Dene is a special place offering the possibility to get away from the stresses of modern living without going far from home. The primary reason for this is the landscape that weaves through Wye Dene. The transformation from a Thames water site to a house development has not just involved the creation of a special environment for people, it has enhanced the environment for a range of animals and plants and created a new landscape. Together this has made Wye Dene evolve into a peaceful and bio-diverse living environment for all. With the River Wye to the north, the tree lined Back Stream to the south and west, and tranquil ponds, you are never far from the tranquillity of water. Adjacent to the watercourses are linear parks and green spaces. These wonderful spaces are shared by an abundance of wildlife, both flora and fauna. The watercourses provide migration routes for kingfishers, water voles and otters, food sources for birds and bats and home for a wide variety of species.
All Berkeley homes offer quality specifications. At Wye Dene we have included a variety of features to reduce the impact your home has on the environment, whilst also saving you money by helping to reduce your general energy consumption.
Berkeley Homes have gained an enviable reputation across all its developments as a byword for excellence, creating distinctive new homes of style and elegance. The houses at Wye Dene are no different and irrespective of the varied designs, elevations and external finishes, all are built to the same peerless quality. All offer bright and airy interiors with a contemporary look and feel, with a standard specification that's actually anything but 'standard'.
- Fully fitted kitchen units with laminate worktop and matching upstand*
- LED under unit lighting
- Splashback behind hob to match worktop and upstand*
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Cooking appliances including fan assisted oven, telescopic extractor hood and induction hob
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer (or separate fridge and freezer)
- Twin stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap
- Space and plumbing for washing machine
- Elegant white sanitaryware and chrome fittings
- Full height ceramic tiling to walls with sanitaryware*
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Mirrored storage cabinet to master ensuite
- Large mirror above shelf to other bathroom
- Glass screens to shower in ensuites with thermostatic shower controls
- Light oak effect internal doors*
- White UPVC windows
- Floor to ceiling sliding mirrored door wardrobe to master bedroom*
- Carpet to hall, stairs, living/dining areas and bedrooms*
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchens, bathroom and ensuites
- Warnham terracotta brick with through colour render
- Balconies and juliettes with timber balustrades and handrails
- Natural Buff Saxon slabs to front access path
- Chrome downlights to hall, kitchen, living areas, bathroom and ensuite
- Pendant fittings to bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with white inserts to kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for Sky+ to living room and looped to bedrooms
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Gas central heating with white compact radiators
- External lighting to balcony
- CO detector
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector fitted to kitchen
- Provision for future wireless alarm installation*
- 75% low energy lighting
- Wireless energy monitor
- A rated appliances
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45330783.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600150982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The JNP Partnership - New Homes, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.