2 bedroom flat for sale39/6 Pilrig Heights, Pilrig, Edinburgh, EH6 5FD
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a modern factored development in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of the city centre.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- This factored development offers secure, multi-storey underground parking, on-site fitness suite, concierge service, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings - Thursday 7-9pm or Sunday 1-4pm.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat with well-maintained communal grounds, set in a modern factored development in the popular Pilrig area, north-east of the city centre. The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite shower room. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. In addition, this lift-served development offers secure, multi-storey underground parking with fob access, ground-level residents' parking, on-site fitness suite, concierge service, and well-maintained communal grounds. Accessed via a common entrance, the property begins with an entrance hall providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, featuring two built-in cupboards and the entryphone handset. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized, carpeted living room offers ample space for a dining table and chairs; whilst the rear-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and unit downlights. There is also a front-facing, carpeted master bedroom with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and en-suite shower room; an additional double bedroom set to the rear, with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite, including a shower-head attachment over the bath, splashback tiling and carpeted flooring. Pilrig is a popular residential area just north of the Edinburgh city centre, and adjacent to the Leith and Bonnigton districts. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets located on Leith Walk. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst both the Omni Centre and Ocean Terminal complex have many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are a number of nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools in the area, whilst highly-frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, and there good road links including the A199 and A900.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7286539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.