2 bedroom apartment for saleThellusson Road, Rendlesham, Woodbridge
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ample Storage
- Good Size Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Allocated Parking
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Excellent investment opportunity with this two bedroom first floor apartment. Situated in the popular area of Rendlesham which gives access to local amenities and offers good size accommodation throughout together with allocated parking.
The rental income is usually around £550.00-£575.00 PCM.
GUIDE PRICE £85,000-£95,000 For Sale by Auction on Friday 2nd December 2016 at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club at 11:30am.
Offered with the benefit of no chain is this spacious first floor two double bedroom apartment. Properties of this style are always in high demand and as such we strongly recommend your earliest viewing opportunity in order not to be disappointed. Whilst the property does require some updating, it is liveable throughout and would be great for a first time buyer to put their own stamp on it or investors a like as the rental income is between £550.00 - £575.00 PCM.
The apartment comprises of the following: ENTRANCE HALL * SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER * GOOD SIZE LOUNGE * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * BATHROOM * ALLOCATED PARKING *
Situated in the popular area of Rendlesham which is a modern village situated approximately six miles from the riverside town of Woodbridge and offers a good level of amenities including a convenience store, a hairdressers, vets, NHS Dental Practice, doctors surgery (Morning or afternoon appointment times Mon-Fri) and regular bus service in to Woodbridge and on to Ipswich. The primary school is modern and well equipped and in 2014 had a good Ofsted rating. Nearby Rendlesham Forest offers beautiful natural surroundings and pleasant walks and the National Trust Sutton Hoo site is within a short travelling distance. Rendlesham is in close proximity to the popular Suffolk coastal villages of Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Orford.
Double glazed door to front aspect, storage heater, two storage cupboard, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge 20' x 11' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window, carpet.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.83m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, storage heater, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
double glazed box bay window, built in wardrobes, electric heater, carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Comprising of: bath with mixer taps over, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
One bay for residents and one for visitors.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, William H Brown, before the sale that
the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogues.
Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller’s current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
The seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell.
The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid.
We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation
charge of £625.00 (plus VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction
for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the
auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction
property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45332505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.