2 bedroom flat for saleHornby Avenue, Bromborough, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Flat With A Sitting Tenant
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Garage
- Perfect For Investors
- Ideal Location For Local Amenities
Offered to the market is this two bedroom first floor flat with garage. Perfect for an investment buyer as there is already a sitting tenant. Situated in the residential area of Bromborough, this property is ideal for local amenities and transport links.
Ideal for an investment buyer is this two bedroom first floor apartment with a sitting tenant, set in the popular residential area of Bromborough. Briefly comprising of lounge, recently refitted kitchen, two bedrooms, recently refitted bathroom, balcony and garage.
With a tenant already in situ this is perfect for anyone wanting a rental property with an instant return. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 7" x 18' 6" maximum ( 3.84m x 5.64m maximum )
With double glazed window to the front, electric storage heater and double glazed door giving access to the balcony.
Kitchen 5' 6" x 11' 4" ( 1.68m x 3.45m )
Recently refitted kitchen comprising wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.57m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to the rear, electric storage heater and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes.
Recently refitted bathroom comprising; panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. part tiled walls.
Please note that the property was rewired in 2015.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45332544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.