4 bedroom detached house for saleMonmouth Mews, Langdon Hills, Basildon
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Rear Garden
Impressive four bedroom detached family home situated within a sought after turning, close to the local Nature Reserve in Langdon Hills and within walking distance to the outstanding Ofsted rated Great Berry Primary school, and local amenities. Guide Price £460,000 - £480,000.
Guide Price £460,000 - £480,000.
William h brown are delighted to offer this impressive four bedroom detached family home situated within a sought after turning close to the local Nature Reserve in Langdon Hills and within walking distance to the outstanding Ofsted rated Great Berry Primary school, and local amenities. The Property offers a kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, ensuite and separate bathroom in addition to many further features. We would strongly recommend viewing.
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, gas fire, radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.23m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 9" x 23' 8" ( 3.28m x 7.21m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, kitchen comprising one bowl sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, integrated appliances, fully tiled walls and flooring, two radiators.
Stairs from entrance hall, doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to:
Double glazed window side aspect, suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' x 8' 7" ( 1.83m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.93m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer taps, heated towel rail, partly tiled wallls and flooring.
Enclosed by panel fencing, path leading to lawn and patio area.
Single length garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45332550.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.