2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIslay Walk, Corby
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom End-Of-Terrace
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Popular Lodge Park/Shire Area
Attention First Time Buyers/Investors! This two bedroom home located in the popular Lodge Park/Shire area is offered to the market with no upward chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall providing access to the kitchen/diner and lounge featuring patio doors into the rear garden. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate wc. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden featuring a patio area and brick built shed. Ideally suited to a first time buyer or investment buyer, earliest viewing is highly recommended.
Entry via a wooden door to the front aspect, features include an under stairs cupboard housing the gas meter, a wall mounted fuse box, a wall mounted radiator and doors to the kitchen/diner, lounge and rear lobby.
Features include a double glazed door with obscure panes to the rear aspect, door to the lounge and staircase to the first floor landing.
Lounge 17' 1" x 10' 2" max ( 5.21m x 3.10m max )
This room features a window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors into the rear garden, two wall mounted radiators, telephone and TV points and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 1" x 10' 1" max ( 5.21m x 3.07m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over, partial complimentary tiling, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a cooker and an upright fridge/freezer. Further features include a wall mounted radiator, water sensitive flooring, a window to the front aspect and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Staircase from the rear lobby, features include a window to the front aspect, access to the loft, an airing cupboard housing a combi central heating boiler and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.15m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a double built in wardrobe and a walk in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 4" max ( 3.48m x 3.15m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a built in double wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
A two piece suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer taps and an electric shower over, a floating wash hand basin, partial complimentary tiling and a wall mounted radiator.
This room features a low level wc and an obscure window to the front aspect.
Paved footpath leading to the front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, rockery and flower beds, timber fencing with gated side access and a brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45332595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.