4 bedroom detached house for saleTHE OLD STREET, FETCHAM
Under Offer £1,100,000
- DETACHED 1926 BUILT 4 BEDROOM HOME
- CONSERVATION AREA - HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- PART WALLED PLOT WITH SOUTH WEST REAR FACING ASPECT
- ENTRANCE HALL AND CLOAKROOM
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH LARGE PERGOLA COVERED SEATING AREA
- GARDEN ROOM
Full descriptionA delightful 1926 built detached four bedroom family home located in this highly sought after road enjoying a part walled south west rear facing garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45333153.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7211741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.