4 bedroom detached house for saleBroadstone
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF THREE HOMES
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE WITH BI-FOLD DOORS
- SEPARATE SNUG/STUDY
- UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND TWO DRIVEWAYS
One of three brand new chalet style houses finished to an exacting standard. Constructed by the reputed local builders Stanborough Construction Ltd, the property boasts many of the features you would expect from a new home and backed by a 10 year guarantee. The house enjoys gas fired heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor, contemporary UPVC double glazing and a security alarm system. A particular feature of the house is the superb open plan living area with bi-fold doors enjoying an outlook over the rear garden. The ground floor also has a cloakroom, utility room and a study/snug. The first floor accommodation has four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. To the front of the house is a driveway providing parking and there is an integral garage, the rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45333453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100895003225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Thomas Limited, Broadstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.