3 bedroom terraced house for saleCROMWELL ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market £70,000
- Ideal first time or investment property purchase
- Could create a good sized HMO with four/five possible letting rooms
- Benefits from gas central heating
- Close to the town centre and its ample amenities
- Comprises lounge area, kitchen, lobby, shower room, w.c, and one lettable room to the ground floor
- Three further bedrooms to the first floor and fixed staircase leading to a loft room
- Front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
Early viewing is highly advised on this well proportioned three bedroom mid terrace house which is on the market with Crofts Estate Agents. Creating an ideal first time purchase the property also holds great potential for the keen investor looking for a possible HMO with four/five possible letting rooms. Close to the town centre the property benefits from gas central heating and briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge or lettable room one, lounge, kitchen, lobby cloakroom and shower room. Three bedrooms to the first floor with a fixed staircase leading to a loft room creating subject to permissions a further possible letting room. Gardens to the front and rear. No forward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6234828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.