3 bedroom flat for saleChurch Street, Briston, Melton Constable
- First Floor Flat
- Three Bedrooms
- Requiring Some Improvements
- Village Location
- EPC Rating D
NOTICE OF OFFER - W H Brown Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £82,000 for 3 Rocamaura Court, Church Street, Briston, NR24 2HN.Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact W H Brown, The Old Fire Station, Holt on 01263 713343 before exchange of Contracts.
NOTICE OF OFFER
William H Brown Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £82,000 for 3 Rocamaura Court, Church Street, Briston, NR24 2HN.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, The Old Fire Station, Holt, NR25 6HX on 01263 713343 before exchange of contracts.
Presenting a Three Bedroom first floor flat in the sought after village of Briston. Requiring some improvements the property would be ideal for first time buyers or investors!!
Sitting Room 16' 9" x 10' ( 5.11m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the front and side aspect. With telephone point and electric storage heater. With double doors to;
Dining Room 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed door to the rear aspect. With herringbone pattern wood flooring and panelled walls. With Arch to Kitchen.
Walk-In Pantry 9' 2" x 5' ( 2.79m x 1.52m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units, singlw bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. With loft hatch. With electric storage heater.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. With an electric heater (damaged).
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.48m max x 3.12m max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect (broken). With built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. With built-in wardrobe.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece suite , panelled bath with shower above, WC and basin. With tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45334779.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.